Flowing Screeds LTD is a family run business that prides itself on the quality, care and attention to detail it provides to each and every job, no matter how big or small.
With a combined experience of over 35 years you can be sure that Flowing Screeds Ltd will take care of all your flooring needs.
We specialise in all aspects of flowing screed, sand and cement, floor smoothing/self leveling, floor preparation and repairs to existing floors
Gyvlon Eco Flowing Floor Screed Specialists
Gyvlon Flowing Floor Screeds are used to replace sand cement screeds creating, greener more efficient floors. Gyvlon flowing floor screeds are manufactured from a by product reducing carbon and increasing recycled content to 36% compared to the 0% of sand cement screeds.
Advantages of Anhydrite Flowing Liquid Screeds
- Anhydrite flow screed is designed for it’s easy placement and is suitable for most commercial and domestic buildings.
- Anhydrite flowing liquid screeds are ideal for under floor heating due to its thermal and acoustic properties.
- Suitable for both traditional polypipe, hot water underfloor heating and electrical systems.
- Less depth required due to its high compressive and flexural strength. For example, anhydrite screed can be laid at 35mm compared to 75mm of traditional sand and cement. On underfloor this would be 50mm due to pipes.
- Anhydrite screeds have a very low shrinkage rate allowing for large areas to be installed without the need for expantion joints. Areas up to 2000 square meters can easily be acheived in one day.
- Eco friendly calcium sulphate binder.
- No reinforcement required.
- Minimal cracking.
- Will not curl.